Showcase Rules & Regulations
- Only sixth grade students may compete.
- Each school may have only one team.
- If a school district’s sixth graders are enrolled in separate schools, the teams may participate either together or separately.
- Students taking part in this event may also compete in Governor’s Cup Competition.
- Each student may take part in a maximum of three events.
- Each team may enter a maximum of three students in the written events and in Composition.
- Each school participating in Quick Recall MUST provide TWO Quick Recall officials.
- Each school participating in Composition MUST provide a reader.
Showcase Composition and Assessments are conducted online.