Lodging is at the Galt House, 140 N 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202.
- West (Rivue) standard rooms: $154 single/double
- East Suites: $174 single/double/triple/quad
Additional local or state taxes might apply. A tax-exempt number will exempt you from the state tax, but not the local tax.
Make your reservation as soon as possible. When our rooms are gone, they’re gone. Rooming lists will need to be provided to the Galt House no later than 2 weeks before arrival.
Parents and Guests
Use this online reservation link: Parents-KAAC - Governor's Cup State Finals
Follow the instructions on this form: Galt House Housing Form
- All reservations must be guaranteed with either a school or personal credit card, even if you are paying by check. You must submit a Galt House Credit Card Authorization form. Please make it clear if credit card is for payment or guarantee only.
- If you’d like to pay by check, you can request a pro forma invoice from the hotel that you can present to your bookkeeper.
- Your check may either be mailed to the Galt House 14 days before arrival or presented to the clerk at check-in.
- To qualify as tax exempt, payment must be made by an exempt organization, not a personal credit card.
- Even if you’re paying by check, you must have a credit card on file for incidental charges. An authorization form is linked above. If you are mailing in a check for payment a credit card will be expected for incidentals at check-in.
- Reservations will NOT be processed without full payment information (check or credit card) and please include a copy of the State Tax Exemption with your payment.
The bus parking area is on the lower level, on the river (north) side of the East. We have been informed that the Galt House now charges $55 per night for bus parking.
Park in the Galt House garages. As with any downtown meeting facility, there is a parking fee. The current fee is $28 per night for self-parking, and $36 per night for valet parking.
If you’re not staying overnight, park in the Galt House garage or one of the pay lots downtown.
You will probably not be able to check-in until 3:00 PM. Leave your luggage on the school bus, or in vans or cars, until you have completed check-in at the front desk.