If you’re here, you’ve shown an interest in writing questions for KAAC events. We are always seeking dependable, quality question writers.
A good question writer…
- Knows what a good question is. If you have not played, coached or officiated, it is nearly impossible for you to write a quality Quick Recall question. Written Assessment writers need not have any academic competition background, however.
- Takes deadlines seriously. If you are over-committed or have a history of abandoning projects, please do not apply.
- Has subject area expertise.
- Takes pride in his or her work. Questions sent to KAAC must be clearly written and free from spelling and grammar mistakes. You must be willing to take the time to self-edit your questions multiple times before you submit them.
- Follows instructions. These are provided in the Quick Recall Writing Guidelines booklet and on the Written Assessment template.
- Can take constructive criticism. No one can submit a perfect question set.
- Is free from any conflict of interest. Coaches may not write for the grade level at which they coach.
- Is comfortable with technology such as sharing files on Google drives, etc.
Do you meet these qualifications? If so, please complete this application.